Equipment Quality

Was great until ONE MONTH AFTER START OF SERVICE.ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!

Today's experience took the cake! It is 85 degrees here. Thought I would take my toddler for a stroll a couple of blocks down the road to get food. Come back home, my door WILL NOT unlock.

I have no diapers, very little water, and no way to get in my house. I have cold food and a screaming toddler who is tired, hungry, and needs more than the couple of ounces of water I have. Vivint says they cant open my front door because the battery is low...ALL OF THEIR EQUIPMENT IS DEFECTIVE. The technicians have come out at least once a month for a year.

It is always somwthing with them. After being locked out for an hour, they tell me that there is nothing they can do. I tell them this is child endangerment and negligence. They cannot unlock.my door for me?!??!

yea right!!! Everytime I need their system to work....it ALWAYS fails me. Vivint has a long history of non compliance with me. I'm talking months...cameras barely work, dont capture images, doesn't send notifications when it ia supposed to..

Imagine being locked outside your home with a screaming toddler in now 89 degree weather in the shade, barely any water, no diapers, ruined food and snacks. And Vivint does not even apologize. My option: wait 3 hours until someone can come unlock the door for you.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!LOOKING FOR LAWYER NOW.

Review about: Vivint Security System.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Vivint?

Comments