Equipment Quality

I had an appointment scheduled for today and I was cancelled because the technician got caught up in another house. I was explained to the Vivint customer service that i need the alarm As soon as possible.

In addition, Vivint scheduling department was rude and it was not able to help me. All he said it was that they couldn’t do anything to help me. That the only thing they can do it was to reschedule for 2 weeks from my original appointment.

I called the Vivint customer service and I spoke to Derrick and explained my situation and that I was not able to be here another day that the only reason I extended my contract it was because I was going to get the alarm installed the day I was told. Derek said that it was nothing they can do to help me today and I explained to them that if I can’t get the issue resolve than I was going to cancel my contract with Vivint and he is response was Feel free to do whatever you have to do.

Obviously Vivint doesn’t care about how their customer feel, they only care about the money they can make. It is very disappointed that after 4 years with Vivint this how I get treated.

I will be canceling my contract with Vivint. Customer service is one of the worst I have received.

Review about: Vivint Security System.

Comments