Equipment Quality

I have had low battery issues since installation and was told it was just cold weather.I now have Broken sensors where they have set a Tech appt 1 month out.

Then I was promised they would overnighted sensors, of course, never did. Never reached back out to let me know either. I called back in 7 days later and asked to terminate without paying fee as I feel they breached the service agreement. The Cancellation person Derrick would not patch me through to a supervisor.

I will never recommend this service to anyone.

I work in technology and know lots of people in the industry.

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" of vivint installation from Vivint. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vivint to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was cancellation policy, are dishonest, service and pushy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivint for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Vivint?

Comments

tlford45
Monongahela, Pennsylvania, United States #1110171

I had the same thing...low battery for 9 months.I finally got someone to come out.

It took 5 service calls and me calling them everyday. They had to replace the whole box in the basement and also the cellular control panel. It finally worked after all of that was done. I made them give me 4 month credit and made sure all of the service fees waived before they came out.

They tried to just send me the parts in the mail but I told them if their service tech is not able to fix it what makes them think I am qualified to do so?So they kept sending out technicians to try and fix the problem till one guy knew what he was doing and fixed it.