1.3
Equipment Quality

I signed up with Vivint because i have friends and relatives that swear be it. On my initial call i said I had 3 doors and 9 windows.

Well skip to today. I have a door that the sensor isnt working as well as windows, and it stopped on Thursday. They say there was sensors in it and they are monitoring it. I was receiving chimes all along until now.

This is false installation. Poor service and Unacceptable security for je and my family. Now the representative wants to charge me $49 for a technician and $35 for each sensor. Im so upset with this service it makes me sick to my stomach.

I've referred vivint to others and now my service is in shambles. Disappointed at the service and quality of the product with false information given. She said they used old existing sensors to save me money. *** this was not communicated to me during installation.

I think this is very Unacceptable and unsecure for me and my Family. They should correct this at no cost to me.

The representative Mele K said I to pay $49 just for a technician. This system costs too much money to have problems like this.

Comments