Reply by Vivint

We are honored that this customer chooses Vivint to protect and automate their home. We look forward to keeping them as part of the Vivint family for years to come and we appreciate their words of encouragement and support. Should there be any questions, our award-winning Customer Care professionals are available 24/7 at 800-216-5232.
Author's

Honestly, I was terrified after reading the bad reviews.But we read our contract carefully, negotiated the terms we wanted, and got an excellent system.

We had an out of state first alert system, and I love this system. Yeah the monitoring is a little expensive, but I got all sorts of equipment professionally installed, it costs me just a little more than doing it DIY (aka myself).

We got our old system taken over, new smoke detectors installed, glass break, and a couple nice LCD color panels.I can arm and disarm the system over my phone, and it works flawlessly.

Had an Experience with Vivint?

Comments

don't be fooled buy these scam artist I had a technician in my house calling someone cause he didn't no how to install it these people are not professional I cancelled on the spot they are misleading they don't tell the truth they will say anything to get you to sign up not to mention it was 10 pm when a technician showed up on my door step now I have giant holes in my doors and walls but they wont fix it and the rep said it was a 42 month contract when I read it.i saw then that it was 60 months I don't even know how these guys are in business :(

comments