Reply by Vivint

Vivint thanks this customer for their feedback, and for taking the time to share their experience through PissedConsumer. We are committed to resolving the issues outlined in this review. According to our records, the agreement in question had a term of 42 months; this was verified in section 2.3 of their paperwork and during a required pre-installation survey. We have received the aforementioned Better Business Bureau complaint and the account is currently under review.
Author's

The story is way too long to tell everything but first is that they tricked and lied to me about the contract. I agreed on the phe to two years I was not doing 3 1/2 years. When my two years were up I called and they said I still had till May 2015. They said it did not matter what was discussed on the phone as I signed a 3 1/2 year contract when the system was installed, jerks and liars is what I found them to be.

Another problem I had was I could not control my HVAC and when the tech installed it he should have known when he tested it. I called many times and tried over the phone to work it, techs came out many times and 2 years of calling and emailing a tech came out that knew something. He took one look at the HVAC control and stated, there is no sending and receiving unit. He put in new contrl unit and now it works great. When I called Vivit to get 2 years of some money back they told me they can only credit me for a few dollars for last three months. So not only do they lie and cheat you they don't even stand behind the many times I contacted them and never fixed so they have no check up program to assure the problem is solved.

I used the BBB to file a complaint and more people need to do this. I also am going to write on every Blog, Facebook and any other computer media I can to tell my story to and even the media. I changed my alarm sign out front to a different company so Vivit get's no advertisement from me for free. Read their phony answers they also send and give to all of us when we complain, Oh we are so sorry but *** we have you locked in for 3 1/2 years so deal with it. That's what they are really saying.

Review about: Vivint Security System.