2.0
Equipment Quality

I have had wireless internet services for about 2 months.This has been the most frustrating and least productive 2 months of my life.

No matter what time of day I call they claim the cancellation department is not open. They transfer and I get a voicemail for someone to call me back. This is seriously the worst company and worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life!!! I've called in 1-2 times per week and they claim they are experiencing outages and have no idea when they'll be back up.

There is a cancellation service as they require a 2 year contract and despite the faulty service I can't even get someone on the line to cancel.

WARNING I would never do business with Vivint.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "allow me to cancel my service without a cancellation fee" as the author lost $390. This person is overall dissatisfied with Vivint. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Security and Protection Services category for more informed decision or compare Vivint to other companies on our site.

Comments