I switched from a wired connection to using Vivint Wireless a month ago. The very first day it was on there was an outage. They only give you three days to cancel your two year contact so I asked the installer if this happened often.

They replied it happened occasionally, maybe twice a year. Well I've only been using them for a little over a month now, and it has been offline about 4 times! Often for many hours at a time.

In fact it is offline right now! Luckily my other internet connection was a business line, and they require a two month notification to cancel. I switched back over it using AGAIN so I could write this review.

Bottom line, don't go with Vivint wireless unless you can stand 3-4 outages a month. I work from home so that is not really an option. I am considering paying the termination fee just to get out from under them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with speed when it worked and stated that there is a room for improvement of contract and poor troubleshooting ability. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of vivint wireless. Vivint needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vivint wireless in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vivint.

Comments