Vivint cold called me on 11/21/15 offering to install a solar panel system on my roof for "free". The sales person went on and on about it was no cost to the homeowner, it was totally free all they would need is to send a sales team out to examine my roof and see a copy of my current energy bill...would this weekend or next weekend be best for their advance team to visit and see if I qualified?

When I said "No" in response and nothing else, that threw her off stride. I asked how she got my name and address and she said some of my neighbors had agreed to an appraisal to see if they were qualified for free solar panels and that's how I was selected. When I asked if she was aware that she was violating Federal law by calling someone on the Do Not Call list she offered to put me on *their* do not call list. When I noted that she had already ignored Federal laws bypassing the National Do Not Call list, so exactly what good would that do?, she said they would not call me again and bailed out of the sales call.

I did report Vivint's call at https://complaints.donotcall.gov/complaint/complaintcheck.aspx

Begone, you cold-callin', law-breakin', scam-pushin', sales trolls.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 21, 2015.

Comments