House was armed.Activity log says door was opened and closed 3 times while I was gone.
Alarm never went off. I've battled with them for months. Won't cancel contract even though they are not providing the service they agreed to in contract. Told me get an attorney and that's the only way to talk to their attorney and cancel.
Finally told me if I let a tech come out and reinstall system as they acknowledge it's a system glitch I then could cancel if I had issues after that. They never showed for appointment but it's still my problem. And then They slid in no issues for 30 days but extended mine to 60 days. This is nuts!
Garage door shows open when it's not or vise versa. Yikes! They tell me it can be fixed so I can't cancel but they can't fix it. Took 7 days to get a tech here when house failed to activate alarm.
Just put this in my yard and by door bell.Sent pic to owner Todd.email@example.com
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Date:27 Jan 2016 (Wed) Dear Sir/Mdm, I am a shopper reside at Sembawang area near Sembawang Mart located at Canberra-Blk 511 Canberra Road.I reside and also a frequent shopper at this mart.To..."
- "We just opened our fire and water proof safe from Sentry for the first time in over 2 years. We had a sizeable amount of cash in there, from many..."
- "All Arlo-NetGear cameras have an issue with the amount of milliamps "NEEDED" to keep them operating for the amount of time the company specifies them to. The cameras will..."
- "I bought a new house with Pulte homes in July 2014, Allen, TX. During home inspection, I found issues on exterior front stones, and the construction manager said that this..."
- "Flew into DFW terminal E yesterday. As soon as I exited terminal security, I realized I had left my computer/work bag on the plane(First Class Seat 1E). The terminal security..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt for my husband on 11/13/15 and I received an email on Wednesday, 11/25/15 stating it was "delayed due to the large number of orders." I..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."