House was armed.Activity log says door was opened and closed 3 times while I was gone.

Alarm never went off. I've battled with them for months. Won't cancel contract even though they are not providing the service they agreed to in contract. Told me get an attorney and that's the only way to talk to their attorney and cancel.

Finally told me if I let a tech come out and reinstall system as they acknowledge it's a system glitch I then could cancel if I had issues after that. They never showed for appointment but it's still my problem. And then They slid in no issues for 30 days but extended mine to 60 days. This is nuts!

Garage door shows open when it's not or vise versa. Yikes! They tell me it can be fixed so I can't cancel but they can't fix it. Took 7 days to get a tech here when house failed to activate alarm.

Crooks

Just put this in my yard and by door bell.Sent pic to owner Todd.pedersen@vivint.com

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Vivint and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vivint to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivint and vivint technical support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Vivint?

Comments