House was armed.Activity log says door was opened and closed 3 times while I was gone.
Alarm never went off. I've battled with them for months. Won't cancel contract even though they are not providing the service they agreed to in contract. Told me get an attorney and that's the only way to talk to their attorney and cancel.
Finally told me if I let a tech come out and reinstall system as they acknowledge it's a system glitch I then could cancel if I had issues after that. They never showed for appointment but it's still my problem. And then They slid in no issues for 30 days but extended mine to 60 days. This is nuts!
Garage door shows open when it's not or vise versa. Yikes! They tell me it can be fixed so I can't cancel but they can't fix it. Took 7 days to get a tech here when house failed to activate alarm.
Just put this in my yard and by door bell.Sent pic to owner Todd.email@example.com
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I cannot believe how awful Monitronics is and how much of my time I have had to spend either a: waiting for service (missing days of work to be home..."
- "Do not use this companies product or service. Was told all devices would work in my home. NOT !! After they knocked a hole in my wall to install..."
- "ADT FAILED US and many others!! ADT FAILED to dispatch fire rescue when our smoke detectors were going off. After our house was totalled, and 2 LOVING pets perished, the..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I bought a new house with Pulte homes in July 2014, Allen, TX. During home inspection, I found issues on exterior front stones, and the construction manager said that this..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt for my husband on 11/13/15 and I received an email on Wednesday, 11/25/15 stating it was "delayed due to the large number of orders." I..."
- "The chairs look great and the price is right. Problems started about 6 months after we bought them. The armrests split, but we just screwed them together. A couple of..."