Allen, Texas

House was armed.Activity log says door was opened and closed 3 times while I was gone.

Related: Vivint - Alarm

Alarm never went off. I've battled with them for months. Won't cancel contract even though they are not providing the service they agreed to in contract. Told me get an attorney and that's the only way to talk to their attorney and cancel.

Finally told me if I let a tech come out and reinstall system as they acknowledge it's a system glitch I then could cancel if I had issues after that. They never showed for appointment but it's still my problem. And then They slid in no issues for 30 days but extended mine to 60 days. This is nuts!

Garage door shows open when it's not or vise versa. Yikes! They tell me it can be fixed so I can't cancel but they can't fix it. Took 7 days to get a tech here when house failed to activate alarm.

Crooks

Just put this in my yard and by door bell.Sent pic to owner Todd.pedersen@vivint.com

Review about: Door Camera Garage Door Monitor Window And Doors.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Vivint Technical Support
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vivint?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.