Reply by Vivint

We're sorry that you had a bad experience with out company! We pride ourselves on having the best customer service in the industry. Our customers should be able to rely on us any time, day or night, which is why our reps are available 24x7x365 to resolve any issue that comes our way. If you're experiencing difficulties with your system or your service please give us a call at 800.216.5232, or email us at support@vivint.com for assistance. We also welcome any feedback on our products and services. Thank you!
Author's

No show on the original installation date.Had take a second day off work to get only a partial installation.

It is now over a week and they cant even tell me when the rest of the system will be installed. I have made five call to request a date for the installation and they promise to get back to me with a confirmed install date. Tonight I have been hold for over an hour waiting to speak to a customer service rep to get an update on the installation date. Do not believe their marketing.

They do not provide "world class customer service".They do however provide "world *** customer service" Avoid them at all cost!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Vivint Installation.

Comments

The reason behind you not getting a set in stone appointment is for the fact the Washington recently updated their licensing laws. So all of the Vivint technicians are going through and getting their licenses updated in order for them to install new systems in the state of Washington.

comments