A vivint salesman came knocking at my door at 9pm on a Saturday night (July, 11/2015). I answered with a half dressed baby who had just vomited all over himself.

I told him that I was too busy dealing with my situation and that I was not interested anyway.

He continued to run through his pitch, each time interjecting to remind him that I was still not interested.

Three times I had to tell him! Then still I had to basically close the door on him with as much courtesy as I could muster.

Unbelievable tactics and blatant disregard making weekend / late night sales calls.

Regina, SK

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of vivint staff. Vivint needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vivint staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vivint.

Comments

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada #1009162

I had a similar issue, Salesman was pushy I stated I was not interested.... Still kept going on with his pitch and asking me questions.

I told him to get off my property and he still continued... I offered to remove him from my property and that is the only time he started to move. This company is way too aggressive!!

They need to loose their peddlers licence. I will be following up with a few phone calls tomorrow to complain.