Reply by Vivint

Vivint thanks this customer for their feedback and for taking the time to submit a review with Pissed Consumer. We were able to review the customer’s account in regards to the problems that they have been having. After further review of the customer’s account we are showing the following information.
We are showing that the customer experienced a disruption in the wireless service, however the problem has since been resolved and the customer should be able to use the internet at the speeds provided. If they have any other questions or concerns the customer is encouraged to contact out wireless support team at (855) 881-3385.
Author's

I am really happy w/their service for 4 month now, in El Paso, but today 2/22/15, the service is dead and there is NO Cust.Service to answer calls at 855-881-3385.

I switched on the spot when they came because I was tired w/Att and TimeWarner bad service, bat internet speeds and not constant speeds of up to 15 Mps., but w/Vivint I was getting consistently speeds of 90plus up/down w/wired connection to modem and w/my laptop wirelessly around 40 dwn/75 up...not bad for $55/mo.

Now, I don't know what to think yet since I am out now for 4 hours and there is no one to answer the calls.

Writing this review thanks to my TMobile HotSpot

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Vivint. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Vivint to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no help with internet is dead. Author liked the most blazing speeds. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivint internet connection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.