Reply by Vivint

Vivint values and appreciates this individual’s feedback. Sales representatives are independent and have the ability to set their own schedules- they were neither encouraged nor obligated to canvass this past Memorial Day. We apologize about any disturbance or inconvenience caused on their behalf.
Author's

Vivint Security chose to saturate my neighborhood with sales representatives on Memorial Day 2013, our most solemn federal holiday, and a day given over to honoring those service members who made the ultimate sacrifice for our nation.

Vivint chose to ignore the meaning of the day and chose to ring doorbells, ask *** questions like, "Are you the homeowner? and press for a sale.

One wonders how many times they intruded upon Gold Star families today. Their gall and total insensitivity disgusted me.

It goes without saying that I chased them from my property without buying anything. In addition to not buying anything, I have decided to boycott any business that uses Vivint as its security system provider.

Review about: Vivint Security System.