Wilson, North Carolina
Resolved

Vivint is the worst. My home security system has NOT been working properly for the past 5 months.

I've called numerous times trying to get it fixed. They promised to send me parts but never did. They then promised they would send out a Tech. I stayed home the entire day waiting but no Tech sever showed up.

When I called to ask Vivint why Tech was a no show, they told me that the Tech told them that he came to my house but no one was home. THAT WAS AN OUT RIGHT BOLD FACE LIE that the Tech called in. I intentionally stayed home the entire day in order to get this problem fixed.

My home security system is still not working & Vivint has not resolved the problem. I've stopped payments and I am in the process of cancellation due to breach of contract on Vivint failing to provide the service I am paying for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Security System.

Comments

I too am having same issue!!

This company is the worst! I'm contacting my lawyer they can take their contract and shove it!!!!