By far the worst experience I've ever had with any company to date. I live in Herriman, Utah.

I'm going on four days with no Internet access. My case has been escalated to some mysterious tech department that nobody can speak with. They keep telling me 24 to 48 hours and the issue will be resolved. I have been on the phone with customer support every evenling for the past four days to no avail.

Initially, I was excited to cancel my Comcast service as a proverbial finger to their escalating prices. Looks like the jokes on me.

Vivint has charming salespeople and friendly tech-support however they can't figure out a damned thing. It's 2015 in America, not some remote village in Botswana.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of security system. Vivint needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned security system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vivint.

Comments