Reply by Vivint

Vivint would like to thank this customer for their review and for bringing their concerns to our attention. Upon further review of this customers account I am showing this customer had experienced a problem with the cameras that they have in the home. We have successfully reset the cameras with the customer over the phone and are waiting on one of a field service professionals to visit the customers home to adjust the camera settings at the customer’s request.
Author's
Daniels, West Virginia
2.0
Equipment Quality

Have had Vivant security since September of this year and have problems with it ever since have had to call about four times to complain about either the cameras or panel not working correctly , they always say they'll send but it takes a week or more to get it fixed and all that time we're without protection. Had two guys come out to fix it the day before bridge day and worked on the cameras and panel and now the camera is offline and not working and the panel also is not working correctly and keeps saying its offline, I've also not been able to use the app for the phone since then either.

Called to cancel service they were happy to do that if we could find someone to take over the contract or pay 2500.

Don't have that kind of money to pay. I'm very disappointed with the service I have gotten and will not be recommending them to anyone.

Review about: Vivint Security System.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.