Coolidge, Arizona
5.0
Equipment Quality

I agreed to extend my contract in exchange from some addition equipment and was told that it would be several weeks before they could be installed. The day before the appointment I called to verify and was told that I was on a service window from 2-5pm.

At 4:50pm I received a call from the tech who said that it would be another half hour and that it would take an additional 1 1/2 hour to install. I had been waiting all day and missed an opportunity to attend a family event. I called the customer service line and spoke to the "customer loyalty" department and the best they could do was to resechdule my installation for four weeks out, or ship me the equipment. He said the I couldn't cancel the contract extension and that this was the best they could do.

Ive been a customer since 2008 and have referred several friends to the company.

I will never refer them again and when my 48 month contract expires I will be looking for a different security company. I am extremely disappointed in Vivint and the was they treated me.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Vivint. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Security and Protection Services category for more informed decision or compare Vivint to other companies on our site.

Comments