Reply by Vivint

Vivint thanks this customer for their review and for taking the time to reach out to us. After review of this customer’s account, we found that the following action has been taken: Our online backend team has been requested to merge the customer’s two online accounts into one, allowing her to access both her home and apartment. Due to the nature of the request, it may take a few days to complete this action. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank this customer for their patience in this matter. If, after 3 more days, the customer is still not able to log into both services, we request that she call Customer Care at 800-216-5232 or chat in at vivint.com so that we can take further action to remedy the situation.
Author's

I had another security system installed in my apartment because my home is having major renovations being done. I explained to the representative that I was keeping my main system. For some reason I can no longer look at my system on line nor can I set my system I have spoken to at least fifteen people no one has a clue as to what to do I am truly frustrated.

Review about: Vivint Security System.