It's currently 6am CST and my alarm has woken my entire household up saying someone is ringing the garage doorbell.We haven't seen anyone but this has been going on since 5am CST.
I called customer service and the young man stated yhe sensitivity is set too high. I explain nothing has changed on the panel and a technician just came out less than 1 week ago. I clearly told the young man it was a doorbell without the camera and he stated they didn't offer those. I watched the same technician remove both of my doorbells, replacing 1 with a camera and 1 without them handed me my original doorbells in the company's box.
The young man proceeds to tell me to go outside. Are you kidding me? That's what we pay you imbeciles for, was my reply and I asked for the cancellation department. Of course the department was closed but now my family and myself are wide awoke waiting for the doorbell to ring again.
We have only had this "non" service since April 4, 2016 and we've had cameras replaced, multiple panel resets, a multitude of cameras unavailable notifications as well as the installation technician has been back 3 times as of May 21, 2016.
I do NOT advice nor recommend this company/product for anyone who's main objective is to protect their home while away or family while home.Oh and it's still notifying us someone is ringing the garage doorbell at 6:13am CST on a Saturday!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "Bought a 16 Camera Security System on June of 2015 new from a local retailer. The DVR failed 7 months later. Sent the unit back for warranty repair and it..."
- "Beware SNAKETOUCH. A 60 ft oak tree fell on my house and the alarm NEVER went off. Ever. The tree demolished three (3) rooms of my home and Safetouch never..."
- "In 2008 a widow,suffering from dimentia, living in Orangevale, California was sold a Pinnacle Alarm System through scare tactics and lies. They scare her, telling her there were home invasions,..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."