Ben Bolt, Texas
Equipment Quality

It's currently 6am CST and my alarm has woken my entire household up saying someone is ringing the garage doorbell.We haven't seen anyone but this has been going on since 5am CST.

I called customer service and the young man stated yhe sensitivity is set too high. I explain nothing has changed on the panel and a technician just came out less than 1 week ago. I clearly told the young man it was a doorbell without the camera and he stated they didn't offer those. I watched the same technician remove both of my doorbells, replacing 1 with a camera and 1 without them handed me my original doorbells in the company's box.

The young man proceeds to tell me to go outside. Are you kidding me? That's what we pay you imbeciles for, was my reply and I asked for the cancellation department. Of course the department was closed but now my family and myself are wide awoke waiting for the doorbell to ring again.

We have only had this "non" service since April 4, 2016 and we've had cameras replaced, multiple panel resets, a multitude of cameras unavailable notifications as well as the installation technician has been back 3 times as of May 21, 2016.

I do NOT advice nor recommend this company/product for anyone who's main objective is to protect their home while away or family while home.Oh and it's still notifying us someone is ringing the garage doorbell at 6:13am CST on a Saturday!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Vivint and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Security category for more informed decision or compare Vivint to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vivint?

Comments