Equipment Quality

I have had Vivint since January 2016 and have been in billing *** since..I would not suggest this company to anyone!!

I am calling my attorney tomorrow to see about getting me out of this nightmare, so I can get my home security with a dependable company who knows how to properly bill. I have lived up to my end of the contract and allow them to draft my account every month and have the money in to do so. I feel like they should have to live up to their end and bill and draft properly.

I call everytime they bill twice my monthly amount and everyone I talk to has a different reason why it was billed!!Get it together!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Vivint. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Security category for more informed decision or compare Vivint to other companies on our site.