94 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Oct 12, 2020

Absolutely no resolve and told sorry you have to pay you were given wrong informaiton.

Original review posted by user Oct 12, 2020

Do Not whatever you do sign up to get this companies security system they send technicians that over sell you, a system you do not need and do not take responsibility for their employees misleading you. The guy came to my house I just wanted a simple system as my home was on the market there was a for sale sign on the lawn I made it very clear I was moving to an apartment.

That being said yes I was foolish for believing him when he told me I could pass it on to the new home owners only what he did not tell me was I would have to pay the equipment off first. Then I end up getting stuck with a $1900.00 bill. Then they have someone come to my apartment who told me there is no way they can install the system and that they would take it back.

Then this morning I call and they tell me that was bad information and not true. I do not usually spend time writing bad reviews but this company is a rip off and not transparent in their information they will misinform you and over sell you and take responsibility for sending people out on their behalf that are not honest.

User's recommendation: Stay AwaY.

Monetary Loss: $1900.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Vivint Pros: Non.

Vivint Cons: Money grabbers, Cancellation policy and contract length, Snooty cs agents, Customer service policies.

Comments