i called vivint to cancel my service. I told them that i was going through a financial squeeze and couldn't afford to pay $55 dollars a month any more.

He offered to reduce my bill by $5 a month. I already had completed my contract and didn't really even use the service anymore. I just wanted to discontinue the service. He said he could take care of that for me.

He said i had to write a letter, stating such. I asked why i had to write a letter when i just told him him what i wanted to do. I mean if he says he can take care of it, why should i have to do anything else? They keep on sending me bills and say they're going to turn me over to colllections.

He refuses to cancel my account. You know that if you aren't paying your bill they would cancel your service. So why can't they cancel your service when you ask them to???? He was rude to the point ofpissing me off enough to make me cuss him out..and then he said he was going to have to hang up on me if i continued to cuss.

Vivint personnel will not let you discontinue service without jumping through hoops for them first. *** them., i don't jump through hoops.....

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 02, 2015.

Comments