Vivint Sales Representative Review from Las Vegas, Nevada

11 of 393 Vivint reviews

I had ADT security system, one day two sales person came to my house and convinced me to switch to vivint and PROMISE me that he will pay off the termination fee for me from ADT.He even called the customer service representative in front of me to make the promise that it will be pay off.

So then I signed up for the agreement. And I immediately referral my friend to vivint the second day. And after I signed the contract ive been working with ADT for canceling the contract and i forward to my sales person after I received my bill from ADT. And he never responded back to me.

I've been calling custom services almost 3 times a week for the past 2 months. They always answer within a minute and transfered me to a different department but NO ONE ever answered the longest I waited was more than an hours each time! Then finally I gave up I texted my sales guy the last time. And now he's telling me vivint has made an mistake that they do not pay off termination fee for ADT.

And then He's asking me referral him 3 more clients so he will pay off the fees for me! I have all the text evidences and call history. I'm done calling vivint to resolve the problem.

And I don't want to be threaten by a salesperson.I'm definitely canceling the service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Vivint Billing Department
Review category
Home Security
review #938627 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Vivint? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 393 Vivint reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.