I ordered service at my mom's address. Her landlord stressed that she could have the system if they did not drill any holes.

I explained this to the sale agent and he told me they would not have to drill because Vivint uses adhesives. When they installed they drilled a big hole in my mom's wall.

Vivint also did not take out the first 2 month's payment and on the third month they took out a big lump sum, which was inconvenient. I have complained but they say I have no proof that the agent told me that.

I was told I could not get out my contract without paying the fee and I feel this is not right. They were untruthful.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i want out of my contract". The author is overall dissatisfied with Vivint. The most disappointing about vivint security system from Vivint was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Security and Protection Services category for more informed decision or compare Vivint to other companies on our site.

Comments