I waited out my VERY long contract with Vivint. I sent my cancellation letter like I was supposed to, 30 days prior to contract renewal.

Received an email stating I needed to call yet again. I called to insure cancellation of my policy and still they took money out of my bank account and refuse to cancel my policy. Most horrible company ever, they will take more than any burglar and at least insurance covers burglaries. Ridiculous customer service.

I have now been working on this for 3 months. I even ordered a stop payment at my bank and Vivint was able to get around it.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Vivint. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vivint to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was installers work. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivint and vivint customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Edison, New Jersey, United States #1073860

The same thing happened to me- only they were taking the money out of my credit card. Took 6 months to cancel only after filing a consumer complaint against them.