Reply by Vivint

Vivint thanks this individual for taking the time to submit a review with Pissed Consumer. While the majority of refunds are processed within the allotted timeframe, we are unable to control external factors such as mail or the customer’s financial institution. Should this subscriber wish to check the status of their refund, we are available 24/7 at 800-216-5232.
Author's

Watch out for vivint alarm company coming to your door to sell thier system. I cancelled the very next day, in MN.

we have 3 business days to do so, after reading the complaints at the BBB in Utah. They have not refunded my money as stated would be refunded within 10 days. I call and call and keep getting the run around talked to many supervisors with promises but they never credit the account.

I REPEAT DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION OR YOU WILL HAVE THE BIGGEST HEADACHE !!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM YOU WILL BE SORRY !!!!

Comments

Did vivint ever give you a refund? I am going through the same issue.

I overnighted the cancellation and sent it certified mail to make sure they received it within 3 days.

No response, and keep trying to charge me again. Under the "Cooling of rule" they are supposed to refund you within 10 days, and come get the security system within 20.

Did vivint ever give you a refund? I am going through the same issue.

comments