Reply by Vivint

Vivint thanks this customer for their feedback and for taking the time to share their experience with PissedConsumer. We understand that sometimes our customers move. In the event that one of our customers is in the military and is moving either overseas or into military housing under military orders we have a special department that reviews the move orders and decides if an account qualifies for cancellation of the agreement. In the event that a Vivint customer is being discharged from the military and becoming a private citizen they have the ability to move the system to where ever they decide to live and would not be eligible for special cancellation. Should this customer have any further questions concerning this decision, they are encouraged to contact our award-winning Customer Loyalty team. We are available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week at 800-216-5322.
Author's

Got told repeatedly by vivint that contract could be canceled with military orders. Now that im being medically retired they are telling me i can't cancel even though they told me that if this happened it would be no problem.

Not only am i dealing with getting out of the military after 10 years and being injured in the iraq, and having to move my family, now ill be paying 50 bucks each month till 2016. We have sent in a copy of my orders and a letter from where im moving stating they already having a security system just liked they asked and they are telling us it is still being denied.

Review about: Vivint Security System.