When vivint sales person came to our home he stated his sale pitch, Lies. The first lie was when I ask him what happens if I have a health problem or not able to work, He stated o don not worry just call in and they will help you.

Well guest what I called vivint today they lied, there is nothing they can do will do to help me, the system I have is junk, after the installed it the installer said everything is working just fine another lie,and now 30 days for some reason all my window censers are now not working, another lie the bottom line is stay away from vivint service is bad and they lie through their teeth. Now my health has turn south not able to work is vivint going to help me liner the sale person said *** no lie after lie after lie, I just hope I can save one person from making the same mistake I made when you sign that contrack they got you, they do not care about you only the money

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of vivint security system and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Vivint needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vivint security system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vivint.

Comments