4931 N 300 W, Provo, UT 84604, USA
1.3

Do not use Vivint. This is a dishonest misleading company who has absolutely terrible customer service, product support, and will try to lock you into contracts without authorization or reviewing any of the terms.

I am currently awaiting my court date to have my issues with Vivint resolved. See all the terrible reviews and unhappy customers all over the web regarding improper billing and unfair billing practices. I signed a 60 month contract for equipment monitoring with existing equipment and instead they reinstated the original contract and terms from when the equipment was installed years prior.

They cannot provide proof as i have requested it many times and can only respond with saying is "we show you authorized the account to be reinstated over the phone because there was a problem activating new service due to the fact that the house was monitored by us in the past. STAY AWAY FROM VIVINT!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Cancel the already terminated contract that was reinstated against my will (s-5079235) (A-9229878) and carry out the contract agreement signed for 49.99 a month on account (s-5990283). I payed 49.99 on 12/5/2017 to start service on account (S-5990283) .

Vivint Cons: Customer service, Misrepresentation, No integrity, Dishonesty, Illegal practices.

• liars