Reply by Vivint

We're sorry that you had a bad experience with out company! We pride ourselves on having the best customer service in the industry. Our customers should be able to rely on us any time, day or night, which is why our reps are available 24x7x365 to resolve any issue that comes our way. If you're experiencing difficulties with your system or your service please give us a call at 800.216.5232, or email us at support@vivint.com for assistance. We also welcome any feedback on our products and services. Thank you!
Author's

Vivint sold me a system that they never installed; and the equipment they did install does not do what they said it would. They have promised for OVER TWO years to correct the problem and install adequate technology and and yet, hey have failed to followup, over and over and over.

It is amazing. Even a registered letter to the CEO does not produce any reaction. It is ignored! They have broken the contract, and made dozens of false and misleading promises.

I have withdrawn authorization to bill my credit card, registered mail and still, they continue to bill my credit card and keep my personal information.

A thoroughly unprofessional company, they are vultures. Beware.

Comments

Please think twice about giving your credit card information to Vivint Home Security. They created a second account in my name without a contract and double billed my credit card when I called to change my billing address.

I have been dealing with them for over one year to get this stopped to no avail. On 2/22/13 they billed my credit card $626.88 and again on 3/8/13 for the monthly service fee, of $52.99.

I have spent hours on the phone with them and still haven't been repaid. Two credit card companies are working with me to in their fraud departments for unautherized billing.

comments