2.0
Equipment Quality

I gave vivint a try and was with them from the beginning in El Paso. Needless to say I am now back with time warner.

Their local technicians are good, and very friendly, but the majority of what can be done about technical issues is done by the people at the call center. I had to call them twice a month every month since October of 2014, and everything the first rep who answered had no idea what they where doing, I caught one in a lie passing me off to his buddy when I asked for a sup, and twice they just plain hug up on me not to mention when they said they would get back to me and then just forgot to fix my issues. Also the speed never hit 50 my consistently. It was more like 20.

I'd get 50 even 60 sometimes but that was only when it was actually working which was rare. Add the 20-30 minute wait time and horrible customer service and I couldn't take it anymore. They even let me out of my contract as in their own words " couldn't figure out what was going on". I'd much rather pay an extra 10 dollars with time warner and have a dependable connection.

Avoid vivint at all cost.

I'll be switching my alarm also after this ordeal. Just a word to the wise.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 17, 2015.

Comments