Equipment Quality

I gave them a very fair shot for almost a year. On average, there was a major outage every couple of weeks.

To make matters worse, their 'internet department' didn't open until around 9 or 10 am. This was detrimental to me, as I work over the internet and start at 4 am. Don't forget, any Netflix, Hulu, etc will not work either, so internet outages to me were pretty serious. Their explanation: "It's because of San Antonio tower number three, it's just a bad tower." My question?

Why use it and sell a service off of a *** tower? When I finally decided I had to call it quits due to losing lots of money and almost my job, I notified them via email. A month later. After another bill came and I questioned it, they informed that a "certain department" needed to know.

Why they could not forward the email through their own company, I don't know; however, I emailed that department. A month later, I got another bill. So I questioned it again. (At this point I had already started using another service).

Their response: "You need to Call that department directly". Okay, so I call them. Next month. Yet another bill.

I made another call and Still I receive bills to this day.

IMHO, maybe this company does okay with the security division, but they are The worst company I have Ever dealt with in any capacity. My advice: Go with an established company who knows how to do business the American way.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments