Reply by Vivint

Vivint thanks this customer for their review and for taking the time to reach out to us. After review of this customer’s account, we are showing that the customer account has been cancelled as per there request and any money they have paid is in the process of being refunded back to them. Should the customer require further assistance they are encouraged to contact our customer loyalty department at (800) 216-5232 and they will be able to assist further.
Author's
Laurel, Montana
2.0

I was given a free trial period by a pushy salesman that wouldn't allow me to think about the decision to receive a security system. He said he could install it and I could think about it for 30 days.

I decided to cancel. I contacted customer service who directed me to billing. This person informed me of what I need to do to cancel. I was given the option to fax, email, or mail.

I faxed, and emailed within the given time period. The product was removed promptly.

I was charged $226 at that time. I waited to see if it was an error and would be removed, but instead I was billed $64 a month for a product that is no longer installed.

Review about: Vivint Security System.

Reason of review: IS STEALING MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT.