Reply by Vivint

We thank this customer for their feedback. Vivint requests customers bring any issues to our attention so we are able to move towards a resolution immediately. All equipment installed (with the exception of batteries and screens) by Vivint is warranted for the life of the agreement. We do not charge for repair or replacement of warranted equipment. We apologize for any inconvenience or frustration caused on our behalf and advise this customer to call into our Customer Care team. They are trained to address situations like the one outlined here and are available 24/7 at 800-216-5232.
Author's

It's great to know I'm not the only one ripped off but can anyone tell me how I can F@&ing do somthing about it I want to report them to athorities. A door to door salesman wouldn't leave till I got the *** system from vivint.

Then the keyless door knob became loose and my front door wouldn't close. They want $199 to replace it. No less than a month into it the security panel stopped working and I called for help n they said a service guy would go fix it. It's been 6 months n they bill me every month for a disconnected panel.

P.S the charger to the panel shorted and melted my wall outlet almost set my home on fire.

But they still want there money. I just canceled my bank account so they would stop STEALING my money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Security System.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 05, 2012.

Comments

Jpen123

These people should be jailed for fraud. imagine how many people r just letting this happen to them unable to complain to any government regulators of this industry. I guess that's the republican dominated Texas gov.

comments