Reply by Vivint

Vivint thanks this customer for taking the time to submit their feedback and for leaving a review with Pissed Consumer. We apologize for any misinformation provided by their sales representative and any associated inconvenience or frustration. We ensure all customers are aware of the terms of their agreement both in writing on the face of the agreement and during a required pre-installation survey. Customers are also asked if they have been educated on their notice of cancellation and the associated processes during the aforementioned survey.
Author's

A door to door salesman came to my home July 23, 2013. My husband was excited about the system however I was not.

I told the salesman that I didn't want the system. The salesman said not to worry that I could try the system for a WEEK, 7 days. If I didn't like the system after the 7 day trial period, I could call and cancel. When I called on the last day of the trial period to cancel, I was told that I had to cancel the system within 3 days of the installation.

I should have read the contract.

I couldn't prove the salesman told me 7 days. I would have to pay for the contract or find someone else that would purchase it from me.

Review about: Vivint Installation.