Reply by Vivint

Vivint thanks this customer for their feedback and for taking the time to submit a review with Pissed Consumer. We were able to review the customer’s account in regards to the problems that they have been having with their Vivint system.
In regards to the problems the customer has experienced with the Vivint thermostat and the problems that followed with the HVAC unit its self, I am showing that the Home Damage department has been working with the customer in regards to the HVAC problems and has sent multiple local companies to diagnose the problem. Home Damage is also working with a the customer and the HVAC company to get the system replaced due to the system malfunction that has occurred.
If the customer has any further questions or concerns regarding the thermostat they are encouraged to contact our Home Damage department and they will be able to further assist the customer in regards to this problem.
Author's
1.3

I've been with Vivint for a little over a month now.I had a digital thermostat installed and all seemed to be fine until the heater didn't come on.

Called hvac and was told that thermostat wasn't wired properly and caused transformer to blow. Still no heat. Called vivint. Took 2 days for them to send an hvac person.

After his arrival, it was reported that my compressor was blown due to their wiring of the thermostat. Are you kidding me?! The vivint rep told the hvac guy to leave and that it wasn't their responsibility.

The hvac guy said it was wrong what they did and that we'll see them in court.So now I have no unit, a high electric Bill cause the unit was running the whole time without a fan blowing, and vivint is claiming no responsibility.

moviebuff2 wrote the review because of bad quality at Vivint. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vivint to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivint digital thermostat for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.