Mount Valley, Alberta

My experience with Vivint was very scary. The young kid who looked like a gang member rang my door bell at 930pm.

He proceeded to ask if I had a home security system as indicated by my sign outside. I said, "Obviously". Next he asked if I had a cell iPhone, which I refused to answer. Then he insisted on holding my dog three times, which I absolutely refused as I was afraid he would run off with her into the darkness of the night.

I asked him to leave immediately but he kept persisting to hold my dog. I closed the door at that point and went inside to call the police about this very suspicious behaviour in my neighbourhood. They promised to come and monitor the area and watch for a person by the description I have them.

I could t sleep as this whole situation was very scary. If indeed he was a Vivint employee, they need to come door to door during daylight hours, not sent kids who look like gang members and teach them proper customer skills.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Vivint. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Security and Protection Services category for more informed decision or compare Vivint to other companies on our site.

Comments