1.2
Equipment Quality

This company is a fraud. In July of 2015 I sold my house n moved.

I called in to cxl and they asked for a letter. Ok. I sent that in and fast forward to Dec. of 2016.

I checked my bank and still see them charging me for service from month to month at $73.30. I called them and check on my cancellation. First Rep. Told me I needed to call in a third time after they got the cxl letter.

Then he transfer me to an *** of a Rep in the move department, now she said they no info on my cxl. Wtf. Which one is it? I told her your company stole money from without providing service and no contract renewals.

She then told me? Sir. I can transfer to your new house but I cannot help you with the cxl even though it's year and a half you house and your old house we didn't get service. We need another cxl letter and a follow call.

Am I in dream land? Wtf?

So I called up the bank to file fraud and also will filing a law suit and a complaint with BBB Monday after I get copies of all the charges, letter from owner of my old house, and my service installation with ADt at my new house. Two of my family signed on with vivint from my referral so they will not be renewing with thieves.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

you should always contact your states attorney generals office and file a complaint with the states consumer protection department.You can also file online, you will get better results and their business practices will be investigated. The cost is free, your tax dollars pays for this service.