I've only been with Vivint for 1 week. An internet outage in my area (South Jordan, UT) is now going on 4 1/2 hrs.

with no estimated time of when it will be fixed. Customer service is friendly but not AT ALL helpful. I've called on the hour every hour to find out when service will be restored. Each time I am asked for my account information; the agent takes several minutes to find it; then I ask them when service will be restored and it's as if they have no clue that the service has been out for going on 5 hours.

When I asked the last agent for an estimated time of when the service would be restored, I was told, "I don't know. It's in a different building."

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Vivint. The most disappointing about vivint internet service at Vivint was reliability , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Security and Protection Services category for more informed decision or compare Vivint to other companies on our site.

Comments