Equipment Quality

Vivent came around my neighborhood and offered a great deal, boy was I misled. I scheduled the install for 10 days later when it fit in my schedule.

The tech showed up late so I wasn't home. I called to reschedule and was offered 2 months free service due to the tech showing up after my scheduled appointment. The tech showed up, installed the service and I thought everything was ok. Nope it wasn't.

Vivent immediately charged my account for 2 months service $120! So instead of getting 2 months free I got charged 2 months upfront. I called to straighten it out, was on the phone for 30+ minutes and was told no one in the office could credit me, no one knew how to do that and there was no one to ask. I called back in today and am now being told due to their system limitations they cant give me back my money for 5 days!

Beware!!! They are quick to charge your credit card but certainly can't be quick to fix their mistakes!!!

And don't try to call in to customer service. The hold times are long long long!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Vivint. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Security and Protection Services category for more informed decision or compare Vivint to other companies on our site.

Comments