Reply by Vivint

We're sorry that you had a bad experience with out company! We pride ourselves on having the best customer service in the industry. Our customers should be able to rely on us any time, day or night, which is why our reps are available 24x7x365 to resolve any issue that comes our way. If you're experiencing difficulties with your system or your service please give us a call at 800.216.5232, or email us at support@vivint.com for assistance. We also welcome any feedback on our products and services. Thank you!
Author's
Medicine Hat, Alberta

I had an alarm system with these guys and they called me up three months ago and tricked me into a verbal contract to extend my plan for 49 months, I moved to a better security system and when I tried to cancel these guys they said I owe them $1,661.59. Honestly that is a ridicules amount to charge someone just because I wanted to cancel their services and I asked around and even Lawyers say that a verbal contract isn't legally binding. I am with Titan alarm right now and they say they are behind me 100%

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Security System.

Comments

I have the same situation happening now. I was tricked on the phone by a smooth talking vivint seller to renew my contract for 42 months.

I am now in financial hardships and cannot get out of my contract. I can either pay in full or find another person to take over. I am not impressed with this company at all. They don't care about people.

The only thing they offer is a deferment for a few months that will get tacked onto the end of your agreement. I also learned if you lose your home or move you still owe the amount whether you use the alarm or not. Isn't this fraud?

I am currently working with them to try to cancel but have gotten no concern or compassion. I will never sign anything with them again.

comments