1.3
Equipment Quality

This company will send a fresh faced young adult to new home communities to convince you to sign a 5 yr contract. I eventually signed a 3 yr.

30 days before contract ended. I faxed a cancelation. I was told that there was a holiday so my fax was received 32 days instead of the 30 day cancellation, which now entered me into a full another year of payments. I told them the equipment was not even working to send a technician if I was gonna HAVE to pay for another year.

They told me they no longer had technicians in tbe area. Makes sense, they target new home communities, get signed contracts to take your money and move on to a NEW home community. I eventually stopped paying for the no service and they had the audacity to send me to collections. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY.

Alarms or Solar. BEWARE!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Vivint. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Security and Protection Services category for more informed decision or compare Vivint to other companies on our site.

Comments