Reply by Vivint

We appreciate this customer's feedback, and thank them for taking the time to submit a review. Upon investigation of the account, it appears Vivint proactively tried to reach out to this customer in early May, to no avail. We are still actively trying to contact them to resolve the issues they are experiencing. We understand that not every product fits every lifestyle, and are open to discussion of all possible solutions.
Author's
Milton, Washington

I want out of my contract I had the camera u had to have the lights on in order to see in the day time, my remote door, remote thermostat and remote lights do not work, even after I have paid for them to come back to fix they are still broken but I have to still pay for them because I am under contract for at least two of them. Does anyone know how I can get out of my contract?

I have been with this company for 21 months and only have 3 months to go but I am done.

When the alarm system went out and they could not get someone out for 2 weeks, they never pro rated my payment and my home was left unprotected. This is the worst company in the world to me.

Review about: Vivint Security System.