Layton, Utah

The internet service offered by Vivent in Traverse Mountain is awful. We have had frequent outages, the internet is slow, and the customer service is very weak and everytime I have called they don't seem to know what is going on.

I would recommend avoiding Vivent internet altogether and go with another provider unless you want to experience the same problems I have had over the last several months. Very dissatisfied and believe me I have tried and tried to make the service work and given Vivent much benefit of the doubt.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments