1.5

Vivint came to my door promising higher speed for less money. What they delivered was a much different story.

They signed me up for a 2 year contract that could be cancel in the first 30 days. It worked great for the first 5 weeks. They it was go off and on several time in an hour. a few days after that it started to go down for several minutes at a time.

Finally it went down for hours. They sent techs, but couldn't fix the problem. Then it went down for 4 days, and they didn't didn't seem like they were in any rush to help me. after upgrading the equipment in the hub home, fix problems caused by the upgrade of the hub home, re-aligning the receiver all was fine for 3 weeks.

So, then when I had enough and called to cancel they told me that they would unless I gave then a try to get the service working I would need to pay a cancellation fee. I ask how many time do they need to send techs to my house in order for it to count as trying to get the service to work. They reply that I had only had one tech to my house. My house has been a revolving door of techs and they only show one.

I gave up and paid the fee. I am so happy to be done with this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. delcore is quite happy with price and stated that there is a room for improvement of amount of time to fix problem and customer service policies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of vivint internet service. Vivint needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vivint internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vivint.

Comments