Reply by Vivint

We appreciate the feedback from this individual, and thank them for taking the time to submit a review online. Vivint strives to resolve any and all billing errors in a timely manner, and apologizes about any issues caused on our behalf.

Our policy states we are not to reinstall a customer's previous thermostat or alarm equipment. This maintains the safety of our customers and employees. Our technicians are trained only on our intelligent, energy-saving thermostats and are unable to rewire any other makes or models.
Author's

We recently had Vivint installed and since day one had problems with billing.They over charged my account and when I called to fix the problem there were so many notes on the account the customer service guy was even confused.

I decided to not keep the systema nd when they came to uninstall they wired our original thermostat in wrong and now our AC is no longer working properly. We called them to see if they could have someone come fix it but since were no longer a customer its now our problem to fix. It was working just fine before they installed the system and now we are stuck having to pay for a new ac because they dont want to fix it.

Even when the system was installed it still seems like it didnt work properly then either.Im telling everyone i know not to get Vivint and will also be making a sign for my yard since we live on a busy street saying NO dont purchase the system.

Review about: Vivint Security System.