a giving guy knocked on my door while I was sleeping.I work nights so I have a large NO SOLICITING sign on my door.

guy knocks and knock then rings doorbell again and again. when I finally got up I told no no thanks, he would not leave, I pointed to my sign and he simply said "yeah ok" and went on with his sales pitch.

when I tried to close the door he raised his voice to me asking why I don't want to save 2000 dollars!

This is the second time these scammers have been to my door.I'm going to put a ADT security sign on my door so these people will finally F off

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of vivint home security from Vivint. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vivint to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivint for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #1200997

They won't....They will come and say - I see you are with xyz so you understand the importance of securing your home and family ....

Blablabla...Good luck