State: Utah City: Salt Lake City Product: Vivint Security System Clear all filters (2 of 197 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Stay away from Vivint

Doorbell cam never worked, someone attempted to break into my home, opening the back door. Alarm never sounded. My dogs work better than Vivint. Packages were stolen from my porch. And these people still want me to pay off my contract
Review
Product
Vivint Security System
Cons
  • Wrongful promises and commitments
  • Long wait times on hold
  • Snooty cs agents

Vivint Security System doesn't follow own contract

Vivint thanks this customer for their feedback and for taking the time to submit a review with Pissed Consumer. We apologize for any difficulties they have experienced during the cancellation process. We are committed to reaching a resolution and encourage this customer to speak with our Customer Loyalty team to resolve the concerns outlined in their complaint.
Review
Product
Vivint Security System
Loss
Tags
  • Security and monitoring

I signed up for Vivint about a month ago, reviewed the contract, then cancelled within the 3 days as the contract states, IN WRITING through USPS with tracking (not the 30 days that was quoted verbally). Yesterday, Vivint debited my checking account for services.

Now I have to jump through more hoops (calling Vivent, my bank, etc) to fix this even though I followed the contract. This process just started and I'm not sure how far I will have to go yet. I should not have had to do anything.

Just saying it how it is and take from it what you want.

Contact Vivint Customer Service