State: Utah Clear all filters (4 of 665 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show
Vivint values this customer’s feedback and we appreciate them taking the time to submit a review outlining their concerns. We are not able to locate this customers account with the information that has been provided. If the customer could let us know the phone or...

Vivint in Utah - Moved due to Health Issues, but Company Keeps Taking Our Money

Vivint would like to thank the customer for their review and for bringing their concerns to our attention. Upon further review of this customers account I am showing that the account has been cancelled and they are under no further obligation to Vivint. If the customer has any further concerns or questions they can contact our customer care team at (800) 216-5232 and they will be able to assist.
Reason of review
Had to move due to health issues, but company will not terminate service and continues to collect fees.
Loss
$2052
Preferred solution
Terminate service but no refund required.

We installed Vivint in our home when a young man came over and went on for 15 minutes about how much crime there was in our neighborhood. Not long after, medical circumstances required early retirement for my husband, and we sold the home and moved to a climate that would help his health.

The buyers of our home did not want the Vivint service, and we had no one to sell it to. In our new place, a condo, we are forbidden to make any changes or installations such as Vivint. We have contacted them by phone at least eight times, but they refuse to terminate our service. On a fixed income, with limited income because of early retirement, the almost-$60 a month Vivint fee, for NOTHING, will continue on at least three more years.

They will not consider our circumstances. This is terrible business and constitutes a true hardship on us.

Vivint Security System doesn't follow own contract

Vivint thanks this customer for their feedback and for taking the time to submit a review with Pissed Consumer. We apologize for any difficulties they have experienced during the cancellation process. We are committed to reaching a resolution and encourage this customer to speak with our Customer Loyalty team to resolve the concerns outlined in their complaint.
Loss
Tags
  • Security and monitoring

I signed up for Vivint about a month ago, reviewed the contract, then cancelled within the 3 days as the contract states, IN WRITING through USPS with tracking (not the 30 days that was quoted verbally). Yesterday, Vivint debited my checking account for services.

Now I have to jump through more hoops (calling Vivent, my bank, etc) to fix this even though I followed the contract. This process just started and I'm not sure how far I will have to go yet. I should not have had to do anything.

Just saying it how it is and take from it what you want.

We would like to thank this individual for bringing this situation to our attention. Vivint takes all feedback seriously; we apologize for any issues this customer experienced during the disconnection of their monitoring service. Corporate policy has been updated since...

Contact Vivint Customer Service